- Full-service convenience store open 8am – 8pm daily during high season. Incudes Soda, Snacks, Ice Cream, Clothing, Souvenirs, Fishing gear, and RV/Boating supplies.
- Boat launching service from your campground site to the lake. Please check with camp host /office for times available & costs.
- Trash pick-up every morning at 11am
- Alcohol possession and consumption IS allowed on Big Mac Campground premises only. No alcohol is allowed beyond the campground in Lake McConaughy SRA.
- Daily evening rounds with goods available for purchase: Ice, Firewood, etc.
- Free WiFi, please see the store office for password.
- Check in after 2pm
PLEASE make arrangements with office if you will need a check in later than 8pm! No arrivals past quiet time of 10pm.
- Check Out by 11am
- There is no Restroom/Shower or Laundry facility on site, your rig must be self-contained & functional with our Electric/Water/Sewer hook ups. Black tanks must be empty upon arrival. Absolutely no chemicals or deodorants allowed in black water being dumped into our septic system.
- Please leave your site as clean as you found it. To avoid $50 cleaning fee please pick up after yourselves and your pets.
- Well behaved pets are welcome. Pets must be leashed at all times with a 6’ leash, cleaned up after, and not left unattended.
- Please enjoy your campfires in provided fire ring. Fire must monitored by an adult and be fully extinguished when finished. Lake McConaughy is currently under a open fire ban. No Campfires until further notice
- Golf carts are allowed in the campground only, they are not allowed in the state park or on the beach. Please adhere to the strict 10mph speed limit!
- Quiet hours are 10pm-7am and as a courtesy to all other campers, they are enforced. Anyone disturbing their neighbors will be given one warning, with second offense you will be asked to leave the park.
- No generators allowed.
- There will be trash pick-up at each site by 11am. Leave your tied garbage bags at the road by your site # and it will be picked up by BMC staff.
- No Fireworks of any kind are allowed in Big Mac Campground or Lake McConaughy SRA
- Big Mac Campground is located at 291 Shoreline Rd, Lemoyne, NE 69146 within Lake McConaughy State Park Recreational Area. You may enter the park at Martin Bay entrance from HWY 61 or Arthur Bay entrance from HWY 92.
- You will need a park pass for your vehicle for the number of days of your stay in the park. You can get these at the park entrance kiosk or online at Outdoornebraska.gov. You DO NOT need to purchase a state camping permit with your Big Mac Campground reservation.
- When arriving at the park kiosk, please present your Big Mac Campground reservation and if you have not already done so, purchase your vehicle park pass at that time.
Big Mac Campground is NOT responsible for loss or injury due to fire, theft, accidents, or any acts of God which is beyond our control. Customers assume ALL responsibility for loss or injury while using any equipment or facilities provided by Big Mac Campground.
Full site refund on nightly sites up to 30 days prior to your visit. NO refund if within 30 days of your reservations. NO refunds on Seasonal sites. No shows will be canceled with no refund after the first night and opened to others to rent.
291 Shoreline Rd
Lemoyne, NE 69146